Requirements for Swimming
- We recommend all owners consult a veterinarian before beginning an exercise program such as swimming your dog. Swimming is considered a cardiovascular exercise.
- Please do not feed your dog 3 hours before your swim session.
- Female dogs in season will not be allowed until their season has finished.
- Current Rabies vaccination
- Please brush your dog at home prior to swim session
- As a courtesy to the next client please complete your swimming, showering and drying within your 30 minute or 60 minute swim appointment. If drying is an important factor to you, please consider the 60 minute swim appointment.
- See FAQ for a list of What to Bring
All swim sessions are by appointment only in order for us to give you the best service possible.
Paws to Swim assumes no responsibility of your dog to participate in swimming at our facility.
Paws to Swim reserves the right to refuse the use of our facility to any individual or animal that Paws to Swim feels my endanger or threaten the safety of themselves, other animals, other individuals or the staff.